Buy and assign to
via email link
In the design industry, business is built around good service...and good service depends on good relationships. This eighth course in The Ultimate Project Manager series discusses the importance of establishing and maintaining good client relationships. Keys to a successful client relationship will be discussed, in addition to ways to create a positive impression and provide a great client experience.
• Identify ways to actively manage an effective client relationship
• Identify ways to establish and maintain a positive impression with clients
• Discuss the importance of maintaining communication with clients and keeping client relationships fresh
• List things a project manager can do to provide a great client experience
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Mintra Holding AS has today held its annual general meeting virtually. All resolutions were made in accordance with the proposals set out in the...
Today, only little more than 1 per cent of the global seafaring workforce is female. Whilst this is an impressive 45 per cent