Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for:
Users of scaffolding as a work platform.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
This course has been developed for users of scaffolding as a work platform in accordance with § 17-5 in «Regulations concerning the performance of work», and is a supplement to the training provided at your workplace. After completing this course, you should have a good understanding of the principles to do with the construction, functioning, maintenance and use of scaffolding so that incidents and accidents can be avoided.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have the understanding of the principles to do with the contstruction, functioning, maintenance and use of scaffolding.
What standards are referred to in this course?
§ 17-5 in «Regulations concerning the performance of work»
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Describe employer’s and scaffoling user's responsibility
• Be familiar with laws and regulations
• Be familiar with safe use of scaffolding
• Explain scaffolding assembly instructions
• Describe different types of scaffolding
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
Mintra sponsors International SOS Duty of Care Awards
Digital learning specialist Mintra has won a raft of new contracts that will deliver safety-critical training courses to over 3,000 international...
Maritime subject matter expert Gareth Mathias has written Mintra's new medical evacuation course