Buy and assign to
via email link
It is becoming increasingly rare in today's business climate for all team members to be located centrally or working from a single office. Whether it is satellite offices, team members working at home, or offsite third party vendors, the workforce of today is more than likely dispersed among a variety of offices in separate locations. In this interactive online course, we will examine the factors that necessitate a remote and often globally distributed workforce. We will also discuss best practices for managing offsite teams and pitfalls to avoid in the process
• Describe the challenges of global workforce management
• Describe the factors that contribute to the need for a remote workforce
• Explain the advantages offered by a globally distributed workforce
• List best practices for global workforce management
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Mintra Holding AS has today held its annual general meeting virtually. All resolutions were made in accordance with the proposals set out in the...
Today, only little more than 1 per cent of the global seafaring workforce is female. Whilst this is an impressive 45 per cent